Botanical Watercolour Creative You Workshop - Cass Deller
CREATIVE YOU WORKSHOPS
Yes we are bringing them back by popular demand of course.
New location. New Vibe. Same Awesomeness
We are pretty chuffed to not only bring them back but host them in our TTK Collective warehouse. It's the perfect space to relax and get creative.
What to bring: Yourself, a smile and good energy
Time: 11:30am to 2:30
Date: Sunday 4th of SEPTEMBER 2022
Location: TTK COLLECTIVE - 5/4 VISION COURT NOOSAVILLE
Spots Available: 12
What You Will Learn
- How to use watercolour materials and techniques such as gradients, flat washes, blending and layering
- Botanical Watercolour techniques
- How to let-go, destress and get in touch with your creative side
What You Get
- Take home your amazing illustrations at the end
- A fun afternoon with lovely company
- Tuition under a practicing artist
Whether you have dabbled in a little bit of watercolour before, or you are brand new to this art form, this class is perfect for you.
Over two and a half hours, I will be taking you through the fundamentals of watercolour from colour theory to how to use the watercolour materials. I will guide you through the 9 most common watercolour techniques, blending, strokes, and layering. We will experiment with botanical. I will work with you to create watercolour creations for to take home and admire your new skills.
This workshop is a relaxed group of 12 with plenty of one-on-one opportunity. You’ll be using quality studio watercolour materials, which will all be supplied.
Cant wait to get out creative shoes on with you xx